Portfolio

Zillennial Memeopolis

Zillennial Memeopolis

The first piece in this stunningly colorful collection, "Nyan-Ventures in the Z-World," pays homage to the everyday heroes of our generation - the hardworking, persevering Zillennials. It represents a world where a zest for life meets a sense of purpose, where technicolor dreams are intertwined with the pulsating rhythm of ambition.

In the heart of "Zillennial Memeopolis," you'll find meticulous details and artwork that is as eclectic as the generation it depicts. Its visuals boast a cocktail of popping colors that not only catch your eye but also seep deep into your thoughts, challenging you to think introspectively.

Each NFT in the series offers a unique perspective on the Zillennial landscape, encapsulating their triumphs, challenges, and indomitable spirit. The characters, represented by our beloved Nyan Cat in various roles, navigate this dynamic world, embracing their individuality and championing their dreams.

"Zillennial Memeopolis" is more than an NFT series. It is a celebration of a generation of dreamers and doers, and it's an artistic invitation to dive into a world where ambition, creativity, and memes coexist in vibrant harmony. This is your chance to own a piece of this fascinating world, a visual symphony that honors the heart and hustle of Zillennials, painted in the whimsical brushstrokes of the iconic Nyan Cat.

Welcome to the vibrant universe of "Zillennial Memeopolis," where the spirit of Generation-Z and Millennials (collectively known as Zillennials) intersects with the delightful quirkiness of the Nyan Cat. This exclusive NFT collection is a limited series of 1000 individual digital masterpieces, each with its distinct personality, storyline, and vision.

Join us on Discord

Join us on Discord! We're hosting giveaways, come get yours today!

Minting is now live!

Connect Wallet to Mint Mint NFT

Mint here or go to the mint page below

Zillennial Memeopolis – Nyan-Ventures in the Z-World

Welcome to the vibrant universe of “Zillennial Memeopolis,” where the spirit of Generation-Z and Millennials (collectively known as Zillennials) intersects with the delightful quirkiness of the Nyan Cat. This exclusive NFT collection is a limited series of 1000 individual digital masterpieces, each with its distinct personality, storyline, and vision.

The first piece in this stunningly colorful collection, “Nyan-Ventures in the Z-World,” pays homage to the everyday heroes of our generation – the hardworking, persevering Zillennials. It represents a world where a zest for life meets a sense of purpose, where technicolor dreams are intertwined with the pulsating rhythm of ambition.

In the heart of “Zillennial Memeopolis,” you’ll find meticulous details and artwork that is as eclectic as the generation it depicts. Its visuals boast a cocktail of popping colors that not only catch your eye but also seep deep into your thoughts, challenging you to think introspectively.

Each NFT in the series offers a unique perspective on the Zillennial landscape, encapsulating their triumphs, challenges, and indomitable spirit. The characters, represented by our beloved Nyan Cat in various roles, navigate this dynamic world, embracing their individuality and championing their dreams.

“Zillennial Memeopolis” is more than an NFT series. It is a celebration of a generation of dreamers and doers, and it’s an artistic invitation to dive into a world where ambition, creativity, and memes coexist in vibrant harmony. This is your chance to own a piece of this fascinating world, a visual symphony that honors the heart and hustle of Zillennials, painted in the whimsical brushstrokes of the iconic Nyan Cat.

Release Date
6-23-2023 12:00 PM CST

Creator
https://uniburstproductions.com

Collection Count
1000

Trait Information

 

Generation Blend
Represents the character’s origin as a fusion of Generation-Z and Millennial influences, embodying the shared experiences and values of both generations.

Generation Blend Rarities:
Common: 151-200 (20%) and 201-250 (15%), a total of 35%.
Uncommon: 101-150 (15%), 51-100 (10%), a total of 25%.
Rare: 251-300 (10%)
Epic: 11-50 (5%), 301-350 (5%), a total of 10%.
Legendary: 351-400 (5%)
Nyan: 401-1010 (4.5%)


Nyanity (Nyan Cat Influence)
Embodies the influence of the Nyan Cat on the character. The degree of this trait reflects the level of quirkiness, colorfulness, and digital aura the character exhibits.

Nyanity Rarities:
Common: 1 (20%)
Uncommon: 2 (15%)
Rare: 3 (10%), 4 (10%), 5 (10%), 6 (10%), 9 (10%)
Epic: 7 (5%), 8 (5%), 10 (5%)

 

Hustle Spectrum
This trait defines the work ethic and ambition of each character, illustrating the wide range of professional dedication within the Zillennial generation.

Dreamer (70%): These individuals have big dreams and aspirations, sometimes preferring to focus on the idea rather than the implementation.
Innovator (25%): Innovators are not just dreamers but doers. They have the drive to take their ideas and turn them into reality.
Overachiever (5%): Overachievers are highly motivated individuals who go above and beyond. They’re likely to outperform their peers due to their intense dedication.

Hustle Spectrum Rarities:
Common: Dreamer (70%)
Uncommon: Innovator (25%)
Nyan: Overachiever (5%)


Meme Mastery: Illustrates the character’s proficiency and understanding of meme culture.

Novice (20%): Just starting their meme journey, Novices are learning about the different types of memes and their context.
Apprentice (15%): Apprentices have some understanding of memes and can recognize popular trends but are still developing their knowledge.
Jokester (10%): Jokesters can successfully use memes for humor and understand the context behind various meme trends.
Meme Enthusiast (10%): Enthusiasts are keen followers of meme culture and regularly share and create memes for entertainment.
Parody Producer (10%): Parody Producers are skilled at creating humorous content that imitates popular trends or personalities in meme format.
GIF Guru (10%): GIF Gurus are skilled in using and creating GIFs, a popular format in meme culture.
Trend Tracker (5%): Trend Trackers are always on top of the latest meme trends and are quick to share or create content around them.
Hashtag Hacker (5%): Hashtag Hackers are skilled at utilizing hashtags for wider meme distribution and trend tracking.
Connoisseur (10%): Connoisseurs have an extensive understanding and appreciation of meme culture, history, and trends.
Meme Lord (5%): Meme Lords are the highest authority in meme culture. Their understanding and influence in meme culture are unmatched.

Meme Mastery Rarities:

Common: Novice (20%), Apprentice (15%), a total of 35%.
Uncommon: Jokester (10%), Meme Enthusiast (10%), Parody Producer (10%), a total of 30%.
Rare: GIF Guru (10%)
Epic: Connoisseur (10%)
Nyan: Trend Tracker (5%), Hashtag Hacker (5%), Meme Lord (5%), a total of 15%.

 


Digital Native: Reflects the character’s level of integration and comfort with technology.

Learner (20%): At the beginning stages of their digital journey, Learners are gaining foundational knowledge and skills in technology.
Apprentice (20%): Apprentices have basic understanding and can effectively use common technologies, but are still reliant on guidance.
Practitioner (15%): Practitioners have a solid understanding of various technologies and can independently navigate digital spaces.
Tech Savvy (10%): Tech Savvy individuals are adept at using various platforms and technologies, keeping up with digital trends and updates.
Innovator (10%): Innovators not only use technology fluently, but also creatively and inventively. They often find new ways to use technology to solve problems.
Adept (5%): Adepts have deep knowledge in certain technological areas, and can manipulate tech in advanced ways for specific tasks.
Expert (5%): Experts have a broad and deep knowledge of technology, can solve complex problems, and often provide guidance to others.
Tech Guru (5%): Tech Gurus have an exceptional understanding and ability to use, create, and manipulate technology across a wide range of platforms and languages.
Master (5%): Masters are technology leaders, often professional or recognized individuals in the tech field. They understand the past, present, and potential future of tech.
Digital Deity (5%): Digital Deities represent the pinnacle of tech understanding and manipulation. Their comprehension of the digital world is almost omniscient, and their abilities seem almost boundless.

Digital Native Rarities:

Common: Learner (20%), Apprentice (20%), a total of 40%.
Uncommon: Practitioner (15%), Tech Savvy (10%), Innovator (10%), a total of 35%.
Rare: Adept (5%), Expert (5%), a total of 10%.
Epic: Tech Guru (5%)
Legendary: Master (5%)
Nyan: Digital Deity (5%)

 

Self-Reflection Score: Represents the character’s tendency for introspection and personal growth.

Self-Reflection Rarities:
Common: 1 (20%), 2 (15%), a total of 35%.
Uncommon: 3 (10%), 4 (10%), 5 (10%), a total of 30%.
Rare: 6 (10%)
Epic: 7 (5%), 8 (5%), a total of 10%.
Legendary: 9 (10%)
Nyan: 10 (5%)


Total Overall Rarity Count:
Nyan: 4
Legendary: 13
Epic: 33
Rare: 60
Uncommon: 375
Common: 515

Rarity Sniper
Rarity Sniper
NFTCalendar.io
NFTCalendar.io

Check out more from
Uniburst Productions